Sunday, March 13, 2016

Week 10: A Light Walk


When I took this picture, I wasn't quite sure what I was thinking and feeling at the time, although now looking back on it I fondly remember the feeling of utter contentment. This picture represents it perfectly as well by the angle and the way there is the darker areas to the lighter ones. The sky is lit up and the other scenery is just a tad dimmer in light intensity, giving the picture just enough energy without being too bright which would cancel out the calmness and flood it with jubilation. All around everything is light and open just as I had felt; the contrast off the trees provide a glow and just a feeling of freedom. To add just a cheesy part to it, there is a light at the end as if it were the light at the end of the tunnel being in this case, me being almost home and it being the end of the quarter and that I made it through. It perfectly captures what is usually thought of when someone sees a sunset and that is the end.

1 comment:

  1. Nice image and analysis of the photo.
    Very subtle yet important aspects to the image

    ReplyDelete