Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Week 8- I Never Stand Alone

\
"I Never Stand Alone." This is what the name of my dance team here at UCI stands for. The picture above is of me and my Big right before our performance for Care-a-thon. I remember that day clearly, as it was the first time we all performed with our official jerseys on. My team members and I were ecstatic, because we could finally come together as a team and represent who we are to the rest of the people on campus. I had my friend take this photo to commemorate this wonderful memory. In this picture, you can clearly see the source of light coming from the sun. Despite it being sunset, the sun still shines brightly in the corner, fully sculpting the silhouettes of me and friend. The sun also creates some shadows behind me and my Big as well as the trees in the background. The sky can be seen clearly in the background and the lush greenery provides a nice complement to the setting sun. All these elements come together and create a warm and happy mood. There is no darkness or harshness in the colors and the rays from the sun invoke peaceful thoughts.  

1 comment:

  1. Very nice analysis of the lighting in the image and how it tied to you emotional state

    ReplyDelete