Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Week 10 - New place same sky

My Mom took this picture when she went up to Idaho and this is the house she decided to buy. She is traveling up in a coupe of days and I'll be flying up Saturday- yet this picture is unlike my others. I didn't take it and I don't know how it makes me feel. But I know how it will make me feel hopefully soon- like home. And then to my children it will feel like grandma's house. The picture is simple, well lit with the sun behind the camera and the bright blue skies behind the house that I will be traveling across in a few days when I'm on my way to what will be the newest of the many places I can feel at home.

1 comment:

  1. Nice comments on what emotions this will bring - I love the comment about it becoming grandma's house :)

    ReplyDelete