Monday, March 14, 2016

Week 10 Fire Side Nap


I absolutely love this picture, setting, lighting, and especially the little person. The natural lighting of the fire and the lighting of the living room blend very well together and provide a feeling of comfort. I find it very intriguing how the bottom of the fire matches the blanket. The lighting of the living room helps reflect how tired he is and makes his red cheeks noticeable. Noticing how the fire isn't really high but the reflection of the fire on the glass doors give the illusion that the fire is high is interesting. I wish I would have taken a picture without the living room lights on to see how the natural lighting from the outside and fire would have looked.

1 comment:

  1. Great emotional image and post. I was thinking the same thing about turning off the room lights :)

    ReplyDelete