Saturday, March 12, 2016

Week 10 - International Pancake Day

Earlier this week, my friends and I went to IHOP to get free pancakes for international pancake day. It also happened to be one of my friend's birthdays that day as well. We drove over to the closest IHOP from campus, which was right next to the John Wayne Airport. It was a pretty nice day outside, which was a surprise considering that it had rained just the day before. There were no clouds in the sky, the sun was out, and it was breezy. I decided to take a picture while we were waiting to be called into the restaurant because I thought the sky looked beautiful that day. I enjoyed how there weren't any clouds to obstruct the sunlight, and how that created a nice blue gradient in the sky. Since everything was so bright and well lit, the atmosphere evoked a happy mood in me. Everything felt so open and free because there weren't any shadows to hide anything. I liked how everything looked really bright because it added to the excitement of my group of friends getting to spend time with each other outside of school, especially on someone's birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice photo and post - I think the free pancakes also contributed to your mood :)
    Great ties to your emotional state

    ReplyDelete