Monday, February 29, 2016

Week 8. Light Shining Through




So I really love this picture. Not because I'm in it of course, I'm not trying to post a picture and be like "look at Alyssa" but because I love how the light is coming through this picture. Seeing how the sun progresses throughout the day, I have found this particular spot where the light is incredibly beautiful right before the sun sets (hence the light in this picture, along with the beautiful lens flares! I had too much fun modeling in this spot with the sun. Also by doing these blogs, I have attained a better attention for detail in pictures as well as light in my every day living. Something else I noticed in the picture are the shadows on the wall that the light from the sun creates, as well as all the places the sun touches on my body. This lighting class in general has really given me an appreciation light and all of its attributes. 

Au Revoir,

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photo - so much depth and texture

    I love your excitement about light and truly hope you pursue it beyond this class :)

    ReplyDelete