Monday, February 15, 2016

Week 6 Trees of UCI



While walking out of class one day I happened to notice the lack of shadows. That's because it was a cloudy day. The clouds created a refraction of the light. the colors of everything seem a bit more muted than they would otherwise. This made feel a bit uneasy at first. Cloudy days can be associated with gloomier feelings and more negativity. However, the look of it can also be relaxing, which is how I felt after a while. This picture can be interpreted differently depending on context. I look at this picture and think about how it might rain, and I didn't prepare myself for it. But it can also make me feel relieved because it's a break in the hot weather.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty image and a nice quality of light. Nice connection to the different ways light can effect us depending our mood

    ReplyDelete