Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Week 6- Home for Christmas


I took this photo after my Mom and brother went to bed the first day I came home for Winter break. We live in a small apartment so we have used a small tree to decorate for some time. It made me feel nostalgic and like I was truly home for Christmas. It is also the last time I'mm go home to that apartment for Christmas with my family moving to Idaho so I wanted to be sure to take a picture, which could serve the duel purpose of trying out my new phones. The phone captured the shot much better than my old one with each light shining even brighter than they did before my.  I will keep this quiet moment of what my home was on that day forever.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty image, Christmas evokes so many emotions for us, if we celebrate it. Nostalgia is a great word for the post

    ReplyDelete