Sunday, February 28, 2016

Week 8


Last week, I celebrated one of my best friend's 21st birthday and since she absolutely adores the beach, we went there! In addition, SHE LOVES TAKING PICTURES THERE, especially when it's about to be sunset! What she loves is taking photos of her doing some kind of activity, ranging from her dancing, jumping, running, playing with her tambourine, and just standing there admiring the ocean. And I took a lot of photos of her, but this was my favorite. For her birthday, she really wanted a tambourine and her parents got her one. And what I love is how the sun is like the par/source and is pushing her out, making her have some kind of highlation around her figure. But what I love is that she is fully in shadow, and instead, you just see her silhouette. This picture captures her calm energy and just her plain beauty for me, as she poses with her instrument (which becomes see through due to the sun). I don't know why, but not being able to see her gives her this gentle feeling to me.

1 comment:

  1. Really great post! Wonderful ties to theatrical brushstroke and to the emotions you get from the image and scene!

    ReplyDelete