Monday, February 15, 2016

Week 6: Trees


So, earlier this week I was down at my mom's house in Mission Viejo. I had been out running errands with her and it had started to get late. When I was leaving I noticed the way the trees outside her house looked in the fading sunlight. It created a dark shadow, but some fading sunlight could still be seen in the background. This picture reminds of me of something out of a fairy take book. To me it has a mystical, magical presence. The blue and purple colors make me feel calm and serene, and the clouds look like a painting. The branches in this picture seem rather enchanting in this light as well. Going back to what I said about it looking like something out of a fairy tale, I would not be surprised if a fairy or magical creature were in this photo.

1 comment:

  1. Truly beautiful photo - it looks like a painting and I love your fairy tale connection to it :)

    ReplyDelete