Monday, February 15, 2016

Wonderous Sunlight

During my first Quarter in UCI me and my roommate decided to drive and chill out at Laguna Beach and I found this wonderful view of the sunrise. It was amazing I felt at peace and the sunlight was very blissful. It was like mother nature was calming my nerves and allowing me to find peace with in regardless of whatever stress is going on in life. It was a great experience and I love how the Sun reflects over the mountains Trees and Ocean. It was excellent and I imagined dolphins just diving into the air full of excitement. It was a great time with light and realized just how effective light can be in effecting the mood of people. This was a wonderful time and the beach and I am definitely going again.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photo and great connection to your emotional state

    ReplyDelete