Saturday, February 13, 2016

Week 6 - Bedroom Window


Often times, I like to take naps when I get back home from class. This picture was taken a couple of days ago when I woke up at around 4 or 5 PM when the sun was setting. My room was getting dark and the only light coming in was through one of the windows. Since there was still a bit of light outside, the blinds created a shadow that was cast onto the wall. After waking up from my nap, seeing this made me feel really calm. I remember the light looking more warm and orange than it does in the photo, which gave the room a serene and peaceful atmosphere. The straight lines of the blinds also gave the room a sense of uniformity and made it relaxing to look at because my eyes didn't need to follow any crazy patterns. It was definitely a pleasant way to wake up from a nap because I didn't feel like I had to rush and get out of bed. I was able to take my time and do things at my own pace.

1 comment: