Sunday, February 28, 2016

Week 8 - Foggy Day


This morning, I was walking to campus from my dorm in Arroyo Vista. It was about 8:30 in the morning and it was pretty cold and foggy. The reason why I took this photo was because I liked foggy days and the lack of sunlight in the photo adds to the darkness of the atmosphere. I thought that the absence of sunlight, combined with the fog, made me feel like I was walking through an abandoned or unknown place. The fact that I couldn't see what was in the distance made me feel really alone, like I was just wandering around. Also, since it was so dark for a February morning in Southern California, there was an underlying feeling of ominousness. I felt like someone or something could just walk out of the fog at any moment and scare me. 

1 comment:

  1. Really great story telling with the image and quality of light!

    Great post

    ReplyDelete