Sunday, January 17, 2016

Week 2 - Warmth within Blues
I went on a vacation some time back with my Mom and Brother. The route on the way there was quite scenic and we made many stops along the way to stretch. It was an overcast day throughout, and by night time it poured on our cabin once we reached our destination. Of the trip this was one of my favorite pictures of the scenery. I've always preferred winter overcast weather to brighter sunny days. The sensation of warmth whilst being surrounded by a chilly outside has always been comforting to me and this kind of lighting reminds me of that. The blue light coming between the clouds over the green and gushing creek enhances the atmosphere best.

1 comment:

  1. Nice connections to an emotional state - nice post :)

    In the future, please put in the Week #, rather than the blog # - thanks!

    ReplyDelete