Sunday, January 31, 2016

Week 4: A Little Hint of Sunshine


Last week, I spent the late afternoon getting my head shots taken. All of the pictures were taken all over campuses in beautiful spots I had no idea even existed. As the sun was beginning to set my friend got a snapshot of this and then actually took a picture with me in the same spot that was gorgeous as well. He used a 18-55mm kit lens with a lens filter on it. What added the to making this a beautiful shot was the lens filter let light leak through without blowing out the light (making it too harsh). I love the lens flare in the picture and this little hint of sunshine really makes me smile every time I look at the picture. Sunshine is one of the world's most used forms of light so I thought it fitting to have this picture included in my blog. These blogs are very relaxing and enjoyable to do just like this specific photograph. 
Until next time,
Au Revior,
A

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful image and great attention to the detail of the photo

    I love this blog because it pushes people to look at the beauty right in front of us :)

    ReplyDelete