Sunday, January 24, 2016

Mad Woman in the Volvo Lighting

Today after watching the hilarious Mad Woman in the Volvo play in South Coast Repertory. I found myself wondering about the amazing of lighting and how it really plays a role in changing the mood of the story. During the play there are various moments when colors shift. I managed to get a pic of the opening lighting, it is not as cool as the various shifts that were active in the play. But at least I captured one of its most bright moments. Lighting is definitely something that plays a role in storytelling and if anyone were to see this play, it would be very obvious to see that Lighting definitely works its miracles. South Coast Repertory is awesome, I can't wait to see more.

2 comments:

  1. Nice, illegal, photo :)

    Good beginning connections from a lighting design to the moods in the show

    Nice post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, please remember to put the Week # before the post

    ReplyDelete