Sunday, January 17, 2016

Week 2 - Sunlight

A couple years ago I was going to a rehearsal at my old junior college, Orange Coast College, and as I was walking inside I noticed how the sun was shining through the clouds. This is still probably one of my favorite pictures that I have ever taken. I'm so glad that I was able to capture this beautiful moment on camera. I have always been fascinated by sunsets and the way that the light dances and reflects off of the clouds. During sunsets, I love watching the colors change and how the light changes the colors of the clouds as well. It makes me realize how there is never two sunsets or clouds that look the exact same way twice. In this picture, I felt like there was a spotlight behind the clouds shining through them. Seeing the sky look like this is a little reminder to me that today is going to be a good day, and lifts my spirits if I'm ever having a bad day.


1 comment:

  1. Great image! Sunsets are such a great way to discover color all around us.

    Nice post

    ReplyDelete