Sunday, January 17, 2016

Week 2-Hot Air Balloons

When I went back home to my small town in Colorado, I was able to view the annual hot air balloon festival where the balloons fly over our town. Early in the morning, I went out to take pictures of this beautiful event and a magical thing happened. As I took the picture of this balloon with my phone, the light from the sun enhanced and edited the way the picture was captured. This final product is so different from what the my own eye saw. The colors that radiated from the sun going through the balloon were completed the changed. This specific balloon was actually red, but the phone camera captured something very different. I think this is such a wonderful thing; it's amazing how people and objects can observe the same light and yet view it in such unique and creative ways.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post. I love your observations of the moment and what you take away from it as a photo

    ReplyDelete