Sunday, January 24, 2016

Week 3



Last week, I went to L.A, and I absolutely love the tall buildings the city has. It was around the afternoon when I took this picture because I honestly loved how the sun projected light onto the buildings. However, my camera made the sun stand out so much and shrouded everything else. In  a way, the sun reminded me of a precise brushstroke, or something a leko or source 4 might do.  Also, I notice I love playing with shadows in my picture! In my previous post, I had a lot of shadows in my photo, and now, the buildings are in darkness, however you can see the textures it gives out due to the light. In addition, on the left, there is a hint of color on the tree branches. Originally, the leaves were green, however, in this light, it appears more on the yellowish side! Also, something weird happened with my camera! So, on the right, you can see there is this blue-purple circle created by the sunlight and I just thought it was so cool!

1 comment:

  1. Good photo and analysis - please incoprporate more of 'how' the photo or moment affecting you emotionally in future posts

    Also, you labelled it as Week 3 but it is Week 4 and should have a title as well

    ReplyDelete