Sunday, January 17, 2016

Week 2



I took this picture weeks ago, but from my house has a big window, which projects a sunlight on a singular space of my wooden floor. My dog loves to sun bathe so she laid in it, and it was so interesting because she popped out. I decided to take a picture of her, and I just loved how my phone focused on her while everything was blocked out into darkness. I don't know why, but there's something so beautiful about her face not being captured in light. On her body, her face is the only section that isn't in the light, however, she's looking up, as if she's looking at heaven. I love how the white fur makes her more angelic and the brown is very subtle.

1 comment:

  1. This photo is so much about angle, which we will discuss more in a few weeks, but it is helping to make her look angelic and beautiful :)

    Nice post

    ReplyDelete