Friday, January 29, 2016

Week 4- Happiest Place

I am always able to find time to go to Disneyland, it's where my heart lies and always will. I love the rides, the shows, the parades, the people, but the most magical part is the fireworks. I took this picture when watching the fireworks and was able to capture something magnificent. I love the Matterhorn silhouetted by the bright red fireworks in the sky. I really love the amount of character found in this picture and it is all created by the source or lack of light within this picture. I always find things really pretty when the back lighting is more obvious than any other side of lighting. Obviously, the things in front of the fireworks are not emphasized because of the lack of front lighting, but the picture still allows the top of the Matterhorn to be seen along side the fireworks, something truly magical, beautiful, and inspiring.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post - we will be talking through angles tomorrow and how they affect us, this will be a great image for you to think back on :)

    ReplyDelete