Sunday, January 31, 2016



Last night, I went to the Los Angeles Theatre because they were showcasing this event called, Bringing Back Broadway. Anyway, I entered the main lobby, went downstairs, and there was this big ballroom floor and they had all this lights flashing up to a disco ball. Anyway, I took this picture and I was just so in love how it came out. I adore how all the lights are reaching up to the disco ball and it projects specks of light on the floor. What I really love how you can only see the people's silhouettes, which puts more focus on the ceiling. It's like a ray of light shining down on a mass of darkness. To me, it looks like a representing of how even in the darkest times and places, there is always that light shining through.

1 comment:

  1. Great photo and nice analysis of the intent and what was happening :)

    ReplyDelete