Saturday, January 16, 2016

Week 2 At the wedding

On December, I went to my brother’s wedding in Hayama, where it is surrounded with a beautiful ocean in Japan. When I first got to the station near the wedding hall, the place looked like a small town and I did not except that they would have a nice view. But after I got to the place, I was able to see the ocean from the wedding hall. When the party ended, the couple went outside to make the guests see the view from the balcony with the word “Thank you”. It was around 4:00 PM and the sun with orange and yellow color was mixed together to show the brightness. I liked how the ocean reflecting the light from the sun and showing both bright reflection and a calmed color reflection together. The rocks on the left side of the picture looks yellow because of the light from the sun, which made me feel that even dark color could be look brighter with the light. I also thought it is really interesting to have a blue ocean and a yellow ocean at the same time in one picture using light. By contrasting the right and the left side of the ocean, the right side has a darkness that shows that the nighttime is about to start. However, on the left side, it shows that the ocean is still celebrating the couple with the brightness.

1 comment:

  1. Nice image and post :). I lived in Japan for 2 years and got many photos with wonderful light in them.

    In future posts, please also tell us how it affected you emotionally

    ReplyDelete