Friday, January 29, 2016

Week 4 - A Bright Star


It is hard to see but there is one small light on the upper left corner. While I was walking around the beach, I realized that there are so many stars in the sky and there was one bright star, which is on the picture. The sky is black and all the small stars were twinkling with a white light. Because the sky is dark and the stars had a white color, it looked that the sky is supporting those white stars. But this one had a strong bluish light, which was different compared with other ones. Even though the star had a similar color with the sky by having a bluish color, it seemed that this star is older than other ones. All the small stars seemed that they are young and working hard to make people focus on their lights, and this big old star seemed that it is working harder than any others and thinking that it might die soon. I was thinking about my future and I saw the stars in the sky, which made me think that I am those small stars right now. I am getting support from others like the small stars getting the support from the sky. I started to think that I have to work harder to be like the star that has a strong shining light.

1 comment:

  1. I can sort of see the image but your description makes sense. Nice connection between an idea of light in the stars and how it affects you

    Nice post

    Try to use white text when you post as I could not read this until I highlighted it because the font color was too close to the background color

    ReplyDelete