Sunday, January 17, 2016

Week2

This is my first impression of California. I'm not originally from California and was born and raised in city. There are tall buildings everywhere and all those tall buildings are standing right next to each other. Even I look up, I only see little fraction of sky because my view is obstructed by all the structures. Also beach is nowhere near the city that I'm from. So it is still fascinating to me that I don't even have to look up to see sky in California. Here in California, I just look forward and the vast sky spread out before my eyes. I like it even more when there are lots of color variations in the sky just like this photo (purple, orange, grey, yellow, little bit of pink and green). I think the sky is very similar to lighting on stage. Just like the fact that there are more than one color in the sky, on stage, lighting designer creates mood by using bunch of different colors in one scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment